November 14, 2009

Tea in NOIDA

Was in NOIDA last week for some training in a Bankers Training College. The first session went on fine and I was really thirsty and the tea break came in as a welcome break - or so I would think.

I wanted sugarless tea, milk for which was in a separate tea pot. Well I poured it in a cup and got confused. After pouring half a cup of milk, I was still able to see the bottom of the cup. Well then, as I was desperate, I just grabbed two tea bags and had a lukewarm tea "with milk".

I just wondered how they made this "milk". Either they must have added a lot of water to some milk or poured a cup of milk to the water boiler. I think both were wrong, they just cleaned up a vessel where they store milk and poured water in it. Vessel is cleaned and milk is ready - talk of recycling. The ultimate idea.

1 comment:

NKP_Indian said...

thats a innovative idea of cleaning the milk bowl however hope some rin is also not added for faster cleaning.

Maybe let me share ana dditional comment. we had a question in our mind are buffaloes there in SA. we have seen cows around in many places. what Milk do we get in super markets.

do you know what is the conclusion?